Functions and areas of responsibility
- Prepare, examine and analyze accounting records, financial statements and other financial reports to assess accuracy, completeness and conformance to reporting and procedural standards.
- Compute taxes owed and prepare tax returns, ensuring compliance with payment, reporting and other tax requirements.
- Analyze business operations, trends, costs, revenue, financial commitments and obligations to project future revenues and expenses or to provide advice.
- Report to management regarding the finances of establishment.
- Establish tables of accounts, and assign entries to proper accounts.
- Develop, maintain and analyze budgets, preparing periodicals reports that compare budgeted costs to actual costs